Thursday, May 7, 2015
Why do people have such a hard time letting others help!
So I've decided something. I love to work hard and help people and serve. But for some reason so many people here in OK just really can't handle that I want to help. Why is it so hard? I need it! I need to feel needed. I need to feel like this ward wants me here and needs me here. I don't know why but if I felt like my life had more purpose or something I think it would help me be more happy. I try so hard to get friends and talk to people but it just seems like I get pushed away so much. Even in High school I got pushed away so much! I've moved so much in the last few years that I've forgotten what it's like to have lasting relationships I guess. Why am I writing this? Because I think how we feel about ourselves can have a direct impact on who we are and how happy we are. Life can be so hard sometimes, but one step at a time I can and will become someone I can be proud of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment