Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day.  I love being a Mother, and I love my 3 beautiful daughters.  I know that I am not done having kids but I have no idea what the future holds.  I really want to take the next 6 months to a year to work on myself.  To change so much about the way that I think and the way that I feel about myself.  I really honestly don't have any idea how I will do that but I'm going to try.  So I've decided that I will be making goals for myself.  This week I want to work on logging what I eat.  Do I want to worry about it, well absolutely not but I feel like it is important to get started on my health journey again so I'm doing it.  It's not fun, I don't like it but I know that it will help me so I'm going to do it.  I want to be the kind of Mom my kids are proud of and I want to be able to run and play with them forever.  Yes I do that now but I want to continue to do that even better than I do now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment