Since today is Sunday I'm going to share a little spiritual thought I had along with how I did today. So I was sitting in a class today and I felt like I should go and talk to Sis Jessen about the Belitz kids cause they are 11, and 13 and they have been staying in there house by themselves on Tuesday and Thursday and there Dad is deployed. I feel like they really need a better direction in there lives and people in the church to help them along this journey! They are really sweet people but they really need some extra help. They need to pray and read the scriptures, they need to not have so much time by themselves. I know that they are bored. Needless to say it was a good conversation and I could tell that they Lord really does care about these kids and he is watching out for them.
Today I ate okay. I did pretty good until tonight when I ate cake and ice cream. Seriously these sweets are kicking my trash! But I am going to win, I'm not going to stop. I will keep on fighting.
No comments:
Post a Comment